Sunday, April 20, 2008

Soccer with Jena

This weekend Troy went fishing, so I went to see Cashion and go shopping (he loves to shop with his grammy) and spent the night with my sister Debbie, had a great time. The best time was getting to go watch my great-neice play soccer, forgot how fun it was to watch the little ones, I can hardly wait till I can watch my own grandkids play sports.

Jean hard at work! ( not so good with action shots yet)


Happy faces after another victory! (undefeated)

Good Job Jena! Thanks for letting me come to your soceer game.

3 comments:

Memories with the McDaniels said...

looked like fun!!! wish me and nate could have went!!

Becky said...

I gotta tell you, soccer is not my favorite sport, and so far we have had one nice Saturday to watch the kids play. I will admit that watching the grandkids makes the wind burn and early, cold, games worth it.

Billie said...

Wow, Jena is so cute! I think the last time I saw her she was in diapers! These kids are growing up too fast!