Thursday, May 1, 2008

Good Times!

Well I finally have a few minutes to redo my blog, so Lacy and Lori can get off my back. It seems I never have time for anything and I don't do anything, but I still find myself so far behind with everthing. Last week was Troy's birthday so the girls wanted to take their Dad to the baseball game in OKC. It has been several years since we have watch the Redhawks and we certainly enjoyed it, mainly because we got to spend time with the girls and the grandkids. Lori and Nate came up on Thursday and Scott got to come on Saturday, Leia, Spence and Cash came on Saturday, Lacy and Riley came home with us after the baseball, Gregg went to Dallas to play golf with some buddies. We certainly had a great weekend with all the kids. I think PopPop enjoyed his birthday!
PopPop and his boys at the game!

Grammy and PopPop with Cash and Riley

Cash is always ready for his pic


PopPop get Riley a new pink bat


Little Nate tucked under the seats

1 comment:

The Loves of Lacy said...

Well it is about time!!! You do a good job when you actually post Mom. See you this weekend!