Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Getting ready for the Weekend!




We are still getting ready for the Big Weekend! It is coming together for Princess Riley and her guest!



Troy cutting the shrubs and blowing up the mega island he bought for the grandkids! There will be a new patio poured tomorrow where the dirt is.
The pool is looking better! Hopefully it will be ready we have been trying to heat it, just caught some acorns on fire inside the pool heater, but the Troy was there to dig them out!

What a pretty sunset from our backyard, yes I know the pine tree needs to come out! Next week maybe? We are looking forward to having everyone here this weekend!

4 comments:

The Loves of Lacy said...

WOW!!! You all have been working!! Dad called me this morning to tell me about the island sounds pretty neat. Dad even looks like he's shed a few pounds slaving out there! I thought some of those dirt spots already had concrete on them. The place will look great for the party! It already looked pretty good but your visions are always better Mom. Thanks for all the hard work. Love you!!!!

Unknown said...

Lookin' good!!! Poor Dad...is he ever gonna catch a weekend of no work. Between you and me we seem to keep him pretty busy :) Can't wait to see how Cashie Boy does in the big pool. I, myself am not looking forward to it. I went dreaded bathing suit shopping yesterday :( Of course, with no luck. Guess I'll be skinny dipping :) :) :)

Poppy said...

Wow!!! When can I come down to Six flags over Settles?? It looks like you all are going to have too much fun this weekend! Be careful and don't get too much sun. Just have fun!!!!!!!!

Becky said...

You backyard looks incredible! Would like to see some pics of the house - I bet it is great also! I agree with Ed - we could all vacation at your place :)